Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Welcome Note

Hello, all!

This is my very first attempt at blogging!

*applause*

Being conventional as opposed to my usually unconventional self, I shall start off my maiden post by telling you the reasons behind the blog's name.

Hmmm...


Basically, the name is pretty much self-explanatory.


I chose the name 'Faces and Phases' because I anticipate that this blog would largely contain these two very important elements of my life.

I also thought that the name had a nice ring and meaning to it. :)

Anyway, I hope you find this blog enjoyable in times to come.

And I humbly invite you to link me.


Cheers,

Jessica :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome sweetie.
    After years of coaxing you into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Yeah! Its a spur of the moment kinda thing. :)

    ReplyDelete