Tuesday, April 7, 2009

T-Shirt II



*gushes with glee*

I WANT THIS SHIRT!

This awetastic piece of clothing is called a 'Resume T-shirt'. See that an entire resume is printed on the back of the T-shirt?

What joy and convenience it must bring to the wearer! And by that I mean that it'd be so cool (and if it's possible), to be able to just march confidently into the interview room to face the interviewer(s) and then proudly announcing;

"Behold me, Mr. So-and-so! Read my tee, if you please!"

Refreshing, I'd say.

I found this T-shirt in the Blackbirdtees website. What is greatest about the T-shirts here (the full line falls under the 'Talk Shirty to Me' category) is that every single piece of them were EXCLUSIVELY hand-illustrated and printed the old fashioned way. One. By. One. Indeed a painstaking labour of love.

A quote from the website:

Talk Shirty to Me

This is our line of illustrated tees. Innocent flirtation, geek love, innuendo, and sexual magnetism all tie this collection together into one hot mess. We have a soft spot for unladylike behavior and tend to feature both predatory women and animals that strike fear in the hearts of men. Nothing compliments cotton better than a bad reputation.

Very unique description, can?

So one of a kind!
Plus, the words 'soft spot for unladylike behaviour' really appealed to me.

Now now, men, don't fret! You can still buy the shirts here because they have them in men sizes as well.

Anyway, just go here, I ABSOLUTELY insist; http://www.blackbirdtees.com/store/ There are other cool stuff worth checking out as well. And a blog.


p/s: Be kind. Purchase the T-shirt above for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment