Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pooches

I have been wanting a puppy for the longest time. I doubt I will be getting one anytime soon. Obligations. Travelling. Space. Cleaning up. Yada yada yada, you name it I've got it. Rant aside, here are my top three favourite breeds (not in any particular order).

Cuteness ahead; I begin with the very distinguished looking St. Bernard. These gentle giants are quite fluffy and cuddly-looking.



Puppy.




Puppy + Adult.


Aren't they just adorable?


This one here looks so wise.
Moving on is the unmistakable and one-of-a-kind Bassett Hound. Neh, the one you see on Hush Puppies shoe boxes, bags, ads and so on.


They have really soft and long ears.





I like that goofy face.


Floppy ears fit for Pantene advertisement. Hurhur.



Last but not least, the lovable and sweet-faced Golden Retriever, arguably the friendliest dog I have ever met.

"Mummy, I just picked the paper for you!"


Oozing with cuteness.



Serious adult. :<
Happy adult. :D

By the by, I went to two interviews at two law firms, one yesterday and another today, but am yet to decide which one to work for yet. Decisions decisions. And I hope an 8 to 5 job wouldn't exhaust me too much.

I baked two days ago. Its a cinnamon teacake. Shall post the pictures up in the next post.


Good day! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment