Monday, May 18, 2009

Sweet it is; home.

Status as of now: Listening to Starstruck by Lady Gaga ft. Flo-Rida and downloading songs on the desktop while typing this on my laptop. Girls multi-task okay?

Best part, am doing this in the comfort and loving confines of my home.

As promised in my previous post, I will blog about my Midvalley outing but I guess y'all could just make do with this first. Just give me the glory of gloating that I am, at long last, at home. It has been just too long. Since CNY that is.

Ah the speed of Streamyx as compared to the miserable Residence wi-fi connection! It feels awetastic to have that back for a couple of months.

The ever avaialble kitchen; where my hunger pangs can be satiated in mere minutes; where everything is just within "grabbable" distance. No more PBD food. I am even sick of looking at the boring brown stretch of a building.

The liberty of doing whatever I want at whatever time I want and at whatever place around the house I want. No more confined in the little four-cornered room at the Residence, though I miss my bed and my roommate.

I can update myself with new songs and shows; Astro and speedy Internet connection! *smiles*

My car! Drivinggggggggggggggg! Cabs, buses, LRTs, what are these?

Oh oh American Idol! I was really fortunate to be back on time to catch the season's marathon yesterday. I watched from top 8. Why oh why, Kris Allen instead of Danny Gokey?????????????? Must be the looks. Sometimes they triumph over talent. At least, Adam Lambert is in. He's my favourite to win. Now, there are some controversies surrounding Adam, but I am brushing them aside. Just go to any celebrity gossip blog to read about it. The Star even published an article on this a month back.

Home-cooked meals especially Mum or Aunt's chicken soups and tonics! *slurps*

I get to bake once again! I shall blog about my rendezvous with baking when I get down to doing it.

Cheap but nonetheless, not compromising in quality haircut!!!

Work; excited as I have never worked in a real office before, let alone a law firm. Speaking of that, gotta look through my resume again.

Last but not least in a list that is too long to talk about in full-blown detail, Kuching. My relatives and especially this little guy below.


I am starting to miss those guys and girls back in KL. Enjoy yourself abundantly at Redang and take loads of pictures to "rub it in" at me! Haha.

To my dear roommate, all the best in your exams which I know you will do absolutely fine in. I have absolute faith in you. :)


Till the next time.


<3,
Jessica