Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The sweetness of liberation

Finally! The day that I have been waiting for has arrived! I am officially liberated. I can go out as I please and not feel guilty. Sounds good eh?

Ah, the sweetness of liberation and this is but the beginning.

Anyway, this will be a piccie-piccie post, to those who find my blog wordy-wordy in the past entries.

Guess who popped by yesterday? He's an old friend of mine with really tiny eyes. His name begins with the letter "R". Guess guess?

Gah! May I present to you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RONALD.

Guys back home, remember him???? Ronald is this very old friend of mine from play school. We were only 3 years old then. We lost touch after primary school after he moved to another high school, and only recently met up. He has finished his piloting course and is officially a pilot as of today. Congratulations!

So, it was Ronald's birthday yesterday. We last minutely got him a miniature birthday cake from Starbucks which the boy/man didn't quite enjoy. "Too sweet, have to wash tongue," so he said. *sigh* Adeline and I thought it was quite good. The mousse inside was orgasmic.


Adeline holding the cake. We asked Secret Recipe for the candle. Haha. Starbucks didn't have any.


Chocolate cake with cookie centre. Interesting combo.



This was taken in Evon's room. The last time Ronald and I had a picture was in errr... kindergarten? Signifies how old we are now. :(


:)


Now, fast forward to today.

So after the last paper that was Legal Skills, a bunch of my classmates and I headed to I U for lunch and the much needed retail therapy. The girls were the only ones game for shopping though, the guys ended up watiching Star Trek. Eek. But I heard people raving about the movie... Maybe I should give it a try with bro at home.



We had Japanese at Sushi Zammai! That greenish goop is none other than the lovely wasabi, drenched lovingly in Kikkoman sauce.


Soft-shelled maki!



My fave Jap dish, cold soba noodles. It comes with a chicken katsu don (fried chicken). I just love soba. Everyone should.


:)


My friends. I'll miss you all when I am home.

I shall write about my Midvalley trip in the next post. More pictures of food awaits. Oh by the by, I'll be painting Pavillion red tomorrow and will be watching Angels and Demons there!*excited*



p/s: I'll be going home this coming Saturday! *nudges*

No comments:

Post a Comment