Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Updatating to satiate you

One down and........... four more to go.


LMS, you are now a bygone, a product of the past. *pumps fists up*


Ahem.


So, I was in destressing mood after the time-crunching and excruciatingly painful (on the wrist) exam. 3 hours of non-stop writing!!!!!! The longest time I paused was for what, 10 seconds? That was only to relax my aching wrist and to look up a bit. And to ask for an extra exam booklet. Did I mention it was excrutiating?! Oh! The stress. The pain. I thought it was impossible to finish the test at first what with three looooooooooooonggggggg essays plus a shorter one to write. Madness to the max. I nevertheless managed to finish the entire paper. So you kind people, don't worry. :)


Nuff said about my exam. Ah, let me share with you this!



My hair as of March 20-ish. It has grown by leaps and bounds since the last time I cut it in November 08. I can now tie it effortlessly. Bring back short hair, I say. What say you? Opinions, I highly value, thank you very much.



Keira Knightley in short hair. What do you think of this haircut? I am actually kinda in the mood for something edgier and shorter than my previous bob haircuts. Hmm... Thought-provoking. Haha. Again, what say you?

4 comments:

  1. OMG do the kiera knightley cut! i actually thought about it, but like, my personality doesnt really suit the edgy, funky hair i think. hahaha. my clothes wont match either :P

    do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah actually my clothes wouldn't really suit it. And I want my hair to be as low maintenance as possible and that hair is so HIGH maintenance looking. Haha. Anyway, I'll consult the hair stylist.

    Eh, I think you'd look good with this hair! Why not go for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaah yeah i also want low maintenance! this one would have to be gelled up and stuff. and yeah must consult a pro stylist la, not the ones that i currently go to for rm15. hahahaha. you can bring my picture to your stylist and ask them if it will suit me :P hehehe.

    i actually saw another friend's cut that she's totally rocking now compared to her long straight hair, she said it was inspired by agyness deyn *google* haha.

    why not go for it? for the reasons as mentioned in the first comment above. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha. My hairstylist at home is pretty decent. :) Hmm, I'll try to help you ask. I think I should be able to describe your face shape quite aptly. :P

    Yes yes~ Agyness Deyn's hair is SO COOL. I want something like that. I think I can somehow imagine myself in this hair the more I look at it. Hehe. Hope it all goes well and I can show you all via Facebook. ;)

    ReplyDelete