Saturday, August 29, 2009



Last night, at the mall, I saw a man picking his nose.

While looking at a signboard educating the public on hygiene in light of the recent pandemic disease, that is H1N1.

Oh, the irony.


**********


I just had a dinner of a sinfully rich and delicious Opera Cake.

And. Bitter gourd fried with fermented beans.

Oh, the stark, stark contrast.


**********


I had TEH-C during breakfast and TEH-C SPECIAL during lunch.

And I had to crave for pearl MILK TEA after dinner.

Three types of milk tea in a day????

Mad.

(P/s: TT, I'm becoming a MILK TEA fan like you!)


**********


On an altogether different note, Yours Truly might just be back blogging on a more regular basis!

Reason, today was my last day of work!

It was a huge, huge relief to clear off every single piece of work that I have handled. Those which weren't because of their pending status, were handed over to another Colleague who will then do the neccessary and impending follow-up.

It was quite bittersweet, actually when I was about to leave. A huge chunk of me felt thoroughly satisfied and proud that I've successfully endured a 3 month period of work/attachment at one of the most stressful work places ever; while another part of me felt a tinge bit worried (being a little bit OC here) that my work wasn't as completely and entirely done as I had thought (OA, noooooooo....). I've also promised my Bosses that I would keep in touch. They even gave me an Angpow before I leave. It feels fantastic to be appreciated. It just warms me up.


Now that I am a newly unemployed person with the liberty to do anything as I wish, I shall invest my time and energy in "Me-time". Bet you wish you were me, eh? Hahaha.


This will not last too long though as I will start Uni again in a month or so. And I am countdown-ing to that day as of now! I am psyched to enter 2nd year and be reunited with Student life. The studying and assignment part will be stressful (not that it isn't foreseeable), but its a part and parcel of Student life and I shall embrace it willingly! :)

To sign off, it is Michael Jackson's birthday today and I do hope that justice will prevail and be sought for his death.



No comments:

Post a Comment