Thursday, September 10, 2009

Should I feel embarassed/proud?

Oh, snap. I just made a discovery on the net. :/

Check it out for yourself. Its pretty self-explanatory.

Click on the following links:
http://www.bounty.com/news-flash/teachers-pets-and-pests

and

http://www.bounty.com/baby-names/name-lists/teachers-pet

Note: I wasn't a naughty kid in primary and high school. I've got proven track record in my report cards.

Hence, no reason to be embarassed/proud la. I. Am. Me.

Happy.

On another note, yesterday was the historic 09.09.09 and it was quite the hype in little Miri. The Civic Centre was a hive of activity yesterday morning with couples doing a mass registration for their marriage on the auspicious date. Dad and I were curious as to what was going on in there that we decided to take a drive in there to check out the scene.

I even saw some ex-schoolmates (who weren't my age, of course).

Oh! Friends at home, remember the guy we nicknamed BCB??? The ex-band member who visited our band practices before? I saw him posing for photographs with his soon-to-be-wife. And he's in the Chinese paper today! He was interviewed by the reporter for the paper.

By the by, I baked chewy chocolate cookies a few days ago. Shall put up the pictures in the next post. I'm not using my laptop for this post and the pictures are all in there.

See you all soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment