Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photo update

A short photo update ahead. I realised I have quite a number of photos from my phone camera that I have yet to share with you, my dear readers.



Aizzat's sleeping cat. The guy had the audacity to even forget the name of this cat when I asked him! But then again, he has 20+ cat names to remember. Ah well. This kitty became my muse because of its colour. It looks like its wearing a pyjama pantsuit. Aww. Not really a cat fan, but this kitty won me over. Photo taken at Aizzat's porch during Hari Raya when a bunch of us visited his place.




Pyjama-pantsuit kitty.


***********************************



Okay I saw this article in the Star awhile back but I was so appalled at the contents that I just had to snap a picture of it to post it up in my blog. If you look closely and read para 4 lines 3 to 4, it says "funnel-shape anus". I best leave this to your imagination.


*************************************



Just for laughs. Anway, the bow is not mine. It's Sarah's. I was just testing how it would look on me. Guess I am the epitome of epic fail when it comes to wearing cutesy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment