Monday, December 7, 2009

Just because


If I buy that pair of 4" beauties, it would:

1. I presume, kill me when I walk in them.

2. Not forgetting that it would add another 10cm to my current 170cm frame. So I'll be 180cm tall in them (unbelievable!)

3. And with that, I'll be taller than MOST guys. Yay?

4. They're totally not meant for classes and my seasonal shopping sprees. In other words, impractical.

5. I know I'd wear them only on really special occasions. You know I'd choose flip-flops and flats over sky-high heels any day.

6. And I sure as hell would not walk like a VS model strutting down a runway when I wear them.

7. I'm sure mum will have loads to say if I get them! *gulps*

But they're oh-so gorgeous! And I couldn't come up with 10 reasons to not buy them!

So, to buy or not to buy?!

Decisions, decisions.

Okay, snap snap, end of bimbo talk and back to Land Law assignment.

I grant you the permission to snigger/snort/roll eyes/LOL.


Till the next time I blog!


p/s: I will be going home soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment