Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh, my.


The internet connection in my place has been insanely lame for the past week so I could not even open blogger. So, apologies for the lack of updates!

I'm back in KL now. Safe. Sound. Busy. Stressed!

Two very important events will keep me busy down to the very week that I go home for CNY.

Firstly, company law assignment will be due 22nd Jan. *hyperventilates*

Secondly, legal debate will commence on 6th Feb!

My group will be the very first one up. Just my luck.

Among so many other groups, why do WE have to be the first one up? I need precedent. I need to witness how it is actually like first. I need all my other concerns answered. GAH!

And on the day itself, I would need to be rid of the possible occurences of "butterflies in my stomach" or "shaky voice" for being the first group up. My opponents are not exactly easy people too. *gulps*

Hence my conclusion, everyone has to go through it in the end. At least I'll be done with debate before CNY. I could go home with less weight on my shoulders and can bake my CNY goodies in peace, without the thought of a possible assignment + debate clash that might happen to my other friends.
Plus, I wouldn't say no to the 4 marks that I'll get for just attending all the other debates. Haha.

Ah, writing this actually makes me feel better.

Anyway, to happier things I shall divulge.

*******************

Had a Midvalley outing last Friday with Marie who came back from US for a short holiday. We went to Delicious where I had this amazing pasta dish called Napolicious. Its angel-hair in a thick, creamy tomato-based sauce with beef bacon. Yummy to the last bite! I was also happy to find out that Delicious has upgraded their menu with new and exciting additions. Seriously, it's about time. We then went to Italiannies to have my favourite dessert, Tiramisu.

We also visited the Chocolate Expo, which was a huge disappointment, really. The place was small and claustrophobia-inducing, chocolate selection was mediocre, publicity in the Mall was bad. To think it was even advertised in AirAsia's inflight magazine as one of the must-go events in SEA for January!

All in all, the best part of the outing would be good old catching up and hanging out la, what with the little chances we have. Its too bad we didn't take pictures. I forgot I brought my camera! -_-

I'll be meeting up with Huixin at Bukit Bintang next Friday for a retail therapy session. Am excited about that although I seriously have to stop shopping so much. It'll be the perfect "completion-of-assignment" treat, nevertheless.

To conclude this post, the coming Jan-Feb will be one heck of a beginning of 2010 for me.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment