Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy :P

I woke up considerably early this morning.

Made a mental note to self, class 1230p.m., lunch 11.45a.m.

Washed up.

Did some chores (changed the bedsheet, folded the laundry, swept the floor, empty the bin etc.)

After all the work, I went to the bathroom, intending to wash my hands and brush my teeth.

Turned on the tap, expecting water to run.

To my utter horror, there was not even a trickle of water!

Thought to self: HOW TO SHOWER AND BRUSH TEETH?!! I've got class later, so AT LEAST I've gotta brush my teeth!!!

So turned on "tune-off mode" and tried to be positive water supply would come back. In time.

It did. After 30 minutes.

Had a quick but thorough shower. Had to do exfoliating another day, in case water supply cuts off again. Pfft.

Showered, dressed, ate a banana for breakfast.

Turned on the laptop.

Saw that battery is low, so connect it to the charger.

After 5 minutes of using laptop, noticed that the table fan slowly stopped its rotation.

Thought to self: WHAT?? Now, electricity?! What sort of game is this?!

And laptop battery was hardly charged. I really need to use it.

Once again, turned on "tune-off mode", but had to try much harder this time.


Contemplated hibernating the laptop for the next minute.

At the same time, electricity returned.

Relieved. And pissed at the same time with the WONDERFUL facilities provided by the expensive Residence.

That summed up my Saturday morning.

Things went uphill after my hearty Prosperity Burger lunch before class.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment