Thursday, July 22, 2010

I think I'm on a roll.



As suggested by the title, I've found another lookalike for David Villa! Purely accidental this one, unlike the comparison to Billy Ray Cyrus which hit me almost instantly when I looked closely at Villa.

Anyway, one fine day, I was watching E! on Astro. It was a behind the scene peek at Shrek 3 (which I haven't watched yet). In the interview, the animator talked about Rumpelstilskin and an image of the subject popped up on the screen. And "Wham!" A stroke of genius hit me! Hence, another David Villa lookalike is born. Hahaha.

So, feast your eyes, all. Its David Villa v. Rumpelstilskin (in Shrek) this time!


Mr. Rumpelstilskin for you.


Mr. Villa for you.


I say this is yet another uncanny resemblance!

What say you? :D




No comments:

Post a Comment