Thursday, August 26, 2010


Yes, I'm at home again, with nothing particularly important to do.

And lo and behold, I stumbled across this quiz to determine whether you are a right or left-brainer and thought I should do it.

Here's how it works. The higher number would indicate which side of your brain has dominance in your life.

My result? I don't have a dominant side; I use both sides equally. There were 32 questions altogether and I scored a 16-16 (see below). Is this good news? Perhaps. As they say, I get to have the best of both worlds. Hmm...

Click on the quiz link, do it and tell me your result!

Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

3 comments:

  1. Is this quiz a fake? :( I found the same quiz on another site too actually. Maybe we're all normal la. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh lol I'm a 16-16 too? hmmm xD

    ReplyDelete