Friday, November 12, 2010

Silly old bear.





And they were playing Keane in the background! Very surprising and tasteful.

Have I told you that I absolutely adore Eeyore? :)

I can't wait to catch this one; a very welcoming break from all the 3D animations that is the craze today.


******

update:

I remember how Hui Li used to love Winnie the Pooh and had a pencil case full of Winnie the Pooh stationeries.

Hui Li, I wonder if you remember giving me a belated birthday present out of your blue pencil case? I still remember you rummaging through the things inside and then gave me this box of Winnie the Pooh pencil lead.

I still keep it until today. Haha.

Ah, memories that make me smile to myself.


4 comments:

  1. i can't recall that at all!!! but yes i remember how i used to LOVE winnie the pooh. i had heaps of winnie the pooh stationary. and i think i still have the blue winnie the pooh pencil case somewhere. hehe. you had a winnie the pooh pencil case as well right? i think it was purple or blue as well. can't really remember. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you don't? :(

    I have got two! One's green which I bring to school, and another is orange which I bring to tuition. But I'm not so much of a fan, unlike you. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the video! lets watch it together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, lets! It says "Coming out soon" at the end. I sure hope so!:D

    ReplyDelete