Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cravings and I

I direly need to be transported into a temporary state of bliss what with the stress and the mundane, obligatory routine that is studying. Le sigh.


I am in a damsel in distress mood now. It does not happen often, but often enough, at times, to render it not negligible.

Hence, I shall subject you to my whine and pine now.

I need comfort that is FOOD which equates BLISS! For those of you who do not know, I live to eat, not vice versa.


And, who am I without the sudden cravings for certain types of food?! I miss the days at home when the kitchen is available at any time of the day and my cravings can be satiated well, at any time of the day (subject to knowledge on my part as to how to cook/bake the food).


Oh btw, home is incoming in a month or so! I am the very excited. :)

Sorry if I come across as sounding like a pregnant person, but who doesn't have cravings, might I ask?

SOS, spaghetti carbonara and tiramisu! I am in need of your wonderful deliciousness!


Currently, positioned highly on my to-eat list (Yes, a to-eat list), are these two food items. The oozing creamy-ness of carbonara sauce; the mild flavour of espresso intertwined with sweet, creamy mascarpone cheese... One word, orgasmic.

Before concluding this 'whiney-piney' post, I shall leave you with these drool-worthy pictures of spaghetti carbonara and tiramisu.

I highly hope that they'd endeavour you to crave for them.

I welcome comments and reviews on good Italian food around the Klang Valley. Invitations to makan are equally welcomed.



I can finish up everything.

Seductive.


Homely and creamy goodness.


Bacon rashers and cheese shavings. *slurps*

No comments:

Post a Comment