Thursday, August 13, 2009

MTV World Stage

I want to go to MTV World Stage! This event is making its debut live in Malaysia at Sunway Lagoon this coming August 15th and many really good bands are coming. Yums.

But air tix are so expensive and I am not willing to pay. Bah, humbug!


I'm so very jealous of Hui Li's cousin who won the tix by topping up her phone in college. What luck!! I even joined a slogan contest at http://www.mtvasia.com/worldstage/ but there is no answer/reply ast to my winning/losing to date. It has been a week after the closing date for submission. So I guess it means I didn't win. What are the chances of winning, anyway? Really slim I reckon. *dispirited face*

For those who are not enlightened about this event, check out for yourself at the above website.

Anyone going, please tell me how is it. Just rub it in my face, I really don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment