Monday, August 10, 2009

Yogalicious

I decided against blogging on Sat/Sun to reserve this post for my soon-to-be (hopefully) obsession.


YOGA!


And I just cannot resist posting this picture here. :D


Yogi Bear!


Of course, during my first day in class I went like this in some positions...


Tripping, stumbling. Literally. At least I tried.


I sweated bullets which was kinda grotesque, considering I haven't sweated that much since the Ice Age. Oh! Not forgetting the sheer heat wave and haze going on in Miri now that err... really heated things up.

*fills water gun with sweat and aims at you*

Ahem.

But bottom line, I really enjoyed the class. I was comforted to find that there are people who aren't pro too. Haha. Am going back to the studio on Wesnesday for another session of Yoga.


Anyone game for Yoga, join me at LoveYoga, if you please.


No comments:

Post a Comment