Friday, November 6, 2009

Short update on self.

I apologize sincerely and whole-heartedly for the long hiatus.

After returning to KL from Cat City, I haven't been feeling well since, hence the hiatus. Oh, and nothwithstanding the fact that we've been showered abundantly with a truckload of responsibilites of all sorts from uni plus that very addictive game on Facebook mentioned in one of my posts.

On my illness (hate how it sounds):

First it was gastric. Next it was fever which resulted in a vomiting and napping spree. Then it was very bad stomach upset-a serious case of indigestion, wind, unregulated acidic environment yadayadayada.

Having recovered from the two former illnesses, I still haven't fully recovered from the stomach upset. It just keeps worsening, I feel. The medication I took were effortlessly futile, so I just stopped altogether. Mum told me to watch what I eat. I heeded her advice. I cut down ALOT on my favourite chilli, spices and even tea. Tried to abstinate from cold drinks as well. And basically food that are hard to digest.

I think I've got to go for a medical check-up when I go home in December. Yes. I cannot afford to let this persist.

But I hate visiting the doctor.

*sighs*

*groans like an old woman*

Lesson of the day: Health is wealth.


p/s: Will be going to Malacca over the weekend. :) But as per usual, gotta watch the diet.


Till the next time I update.



<3,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment