Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Late thank yous

So I was unwrapping a chocolate bar in front of the laptop when suddenly a thought came to me, I haven't really said thanks to all the people who have sent me stuff by post! Oh the horror!


So, to all those whom I receive spoils from by mail:


From Yuwen. :)


Yuwen, my dearest ex-roommate! Thanks for the Xmas card and chocolates all the way from Wales! And you remembered that I love chocolates. Everything must have been quite expensive. :( Thanks so much for being such a nice rommmate, couldn't have asked for a better one. :)


Card on far left is from Marie.


Marie! Thanks for the bday card, chocolates and the 14 wonderful years of friendship! Am looking forward to our outing this coming Jan 2010!

Mum! Thanks for the bday present and card. Loved the top. Sorry, no picture.

And...

To the various blogshops I've ever bought from, big thanks for your attention, some for your free postage and, finally, for delivering my spoils to the post office! Cheers to online shopping! *nudges Hui Li, Roni, Kristy, Wai Yi and Adeline*


Like Alethea, I absolutely love receiving snail mails, be it letters, postcards, cards or parcels. So to those who haven't already sent me their love via snail mail, hurry, do so! I'll love you even more. :P



End of "syok-sendiri" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment